Discover the five phases of accountability processes.
Accountability is something we all need to become more aware of who we are. However, it’s more than just joining a group and having people ask you questions about your habits and behaviors. In fact, there’s an entire process that you can follow to help you follow through, all the way to making the changes and new behaviors you want for your life.
Each phase of the process is important to growing as a person. As you become more self-aware you’ll begin to feel more like yourself. By following these phases you’ll be able to create total change in your life, rather than sporadic, non-stick changes!
Thing is, accountability is all about intentionality. Without intention, there’s no results. And you have to have intention to follow these phases and make the most of the people you’ve asked to keep you accountable.
Are you ready to learn more about the power of accountability?
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- The importance of calling people in. (2:10)
- Intent alone is not enough. (5:19)
- Acknowledging bad behaviors. (9:46)
- You can be right, and still wrong at how you deliver a message. (13:58)
- Some of the best advice I’ve received. (18:37)
- Would you rather be right or loving? (21:30)
Listen to the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.