Mixed martial arts can reveal a lot about life.
Sitting down with Marc Montoya means two things:
You’re going to get his views straight. And they’re always going to be great.
Thing is, this fourth generation Colorodian has spent his whole life fighting, and mastering martial arts. Each discipline has taught him lessons about life, and he joined me to reflect on what he’s learned about self-improvement and being a better man.
One of the main things we need to remember about being men is that life is hard work. We can’t give into complacency, especially when things get hard. Want to be the best man you can be? Get ready to fail a lot. Want to get through a string of hard times?
Have a short memory. Get back up, and jump into the mix!
Join us to learn some lessons from the fighting ring.
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- That one time I kicked Marc’s ass lol! (0:52)
- The fabric that made Marc who he is. (11:02)
- Not afraid to succeed or fail. (23:28)
- Stop listening to the 2% of people who say you suck. (38:07)
- Letting go of what you cannot control. (53:54)
- You should feel scared when reaching for your potential. (1:04:34)
- The power of trusting your instincts. (1:13:45)
Listen to the episode
Watch the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.