Learning this skill will transform every aspect of your life.
This skill isn’t taught in classrooms. It isn’t heavily advertised or promoted. It’s so simple, yet most people haven’t put in the time to master it.
Effective communication is the ability to take your thoughts and create coherent sentences that others understand. Effective communication is precise, quick, and succinct.
In today’s episode of the Becoming Kings Podcast, I sit down with Alex Resnick to share his story of becoming an expert communicator. We discuss the best way to start learning, why communication is learned (not innate), and the secret to leveling up your emotional intelligence. Finally, we touch on why every person is a salesman, regardless of profession.
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- Alex’s accident & how his world changed overnight. (1:02)
- The world doesn’t need another passionless man. (12:32)
- The pursuit of self-mastery. (28:03)
- How important is communication? (44:16)
- Self-improvement is instrumental to improving sales skills. (56:42)
- Becoming more effective communicators. (1:05:44)
Listen to the episode
Watch the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.