Looks like you need to clean up your runway.
One of the biggest reasons my clients feel like they’re unable to soar and take charge of their lives is because the runway to take off is packed with stuff.
Listener, if you’ve ever tried to make significant change, odds are you’ve encountered overwhelm. Perhaps you’ve even experienced overwhelm before making big changes, too. It’s the #1 thing that gets in the way of taking charge of our lives…
So what the heck can be done about it? Well, I’ve developed some systems and strategies that the folks I work with have implemented in their lives to defeat overwhelm — and they work!
In this episode we’re going to unpack a few different boxes including understanding the “why” behind overwhelm, and the “how” you can use to start making a bigger difference in your life. Change comes when we put in the work and have a plan. I’ve got your plan, all you need is the show up with the work. Let’s go!
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- Maximizing your life for efficiency. (0:42)
- Too many distractions = overwhelm. (3:01)
- “Done-With-You” vs “Done-For-You” (6:03)
- Eliminating distractions brings clarity. (8:53)
- Time to audit your life now. (11:44)
- Schedule your life for Importance & non-urgence. (14:17)
Listen to the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.