Let’s dig into your emotional suppression.
Let me introduce Christine Hassler to you: she thrives on intuition, compassion, and being a “human detective.” Early in her life, she became a serial overachiever. And as she slammed head-first into burnout in her mid 20s, Christine went from Hollywood agent to personal coach.
And it all started with a book: 20 Something, 20 Everything: A Quarter-life Woman’s Guide to Balance and Direction.
As she’s challenged herself to grow and figure out who she desires to be, Christine has come into her own by asking the biggest question possible… “Why?”
Today she supports men AND women in learning how to integrate their awareness of what needs to be repaired in their lives. She works to equip us to help others to be happy, and her process begins with uncovering our personal emotional suppression.
Are you ready to get to the root of everything? Listen to our revealing conversation!
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- None better than Tony Robbins and Christine Hassler. (1:26)
- Helping women attract their King. (9:14)
- Getting stuck in an endless loop of emotion. (17:26)
- Reference points to more easily access raw emotion. (26:42)
- Things come up when they’re ready to be addressed. (35:39)
- When men open up, they move a little faster. (41:28)
- The yin and yang of anger vs compassion in supporting healing. (48:39)
Listen to the episode
Watch the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.