We all have trauma. How do you deal with yours?
Most of the time, the traumas that stick with us through our lives show up in our relationships. Our partners make us feel vulnerable, which puts us in the perfect mindset for getting triggered.
The truth is, I’ve had many relationships crash and burn because we just didn’t deal with our trauma in a way that helped us grow as people. Instead we ran from help, and failed to work on them… which caused those relationships to fail.
Today, I want to talk through the best ways we can deal with trauma, so that we can improve our relationships with the people we care about most, as well as the people we’re learning to love better.
Tune in for the latest episode of The Johnny King Show.
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- Emotional Fitness. (1:08)
- Crap days vs traumatic lives. (3:12)
- How to deal and heal trauma in our lives. (4:30)
- If you think you don’t have anything to work on, you wrong! (7:59)
- The power of journaling. (9:39)
- Find healing or you’ll pass along your pain to others. (10:33)
Listen to the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.