Change the unchangeable.
In society, we’re often told some things are just the way they are. These societal norms are what everyone else follows. And that leads many men to believe some circumstances never change.
The truth is our minds and reality are highly adaptable and easily influenced. Each time you read, listen to others, or even think, you rewire your brain. And if you think negatively about yourself, others, and the world, that negative thought process will only get stronger.
You have the power to redefine the status quo. The journey starts within yourself.
In today’s episode of the Becoming Kings Podcast, I sit down with Johnny Elsasser to discuss what all elite men do daily. Together we explore how to design your inner world, why challenging societal norms will give a deep, palpable purpose, and a man’s search for truth.
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- Second time is a charm! (0:46)
- Laying the firm foundation. (9:57)
- Understanding the root problem. (20:37)
- The search for truth. (30:16)
- Foundational skills make the elite, Elite. (38:17)
- Don’t do what you normally do. Do the work! (46:07)
Connect with Johnny Elsasser
- Purchase Design The Man Within
Listen to the episode
Watch the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.