In this episode, I interview a fellow brother, Rick Arrick, about all things being a man. “Toxic Masculinity”, the example his father set for him, the up’s and down’s of marriage, raising a family, losing his voice within his relationship, asking for what he wants & needs, creating a relationship contract and so many other amazing ideas. You won’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode we talk about…
- Origins of the energy behind the term “Toxic Masculinity” (1:27)
- Rick’s example of how to process anger (15:23)
- Reframing Rick’s role as a husband & father (22:19)
- The power of asking for what you want in a relationship (25:44)
- Lessons learned from 50 Shades of Grey (37:44)
- The power of intentional questioning (53:11)