Forgiving someone who has wronged you has got to be one of the more challenging things we can experience in this human experience. Especially when your story of victimhood allows you to hold those responsible as hostages of your anger. In this episode, I discuss the costs and payoffs of forgiving and NOT forgiving. The energy gained versus the energy wasted. If you have anyone in your life that has wronged you, then this episode is for you!
In this episode we talk about…
- Wisdom from the Bishop (1:38)
- Why we don’t forgive (3:13)
- The fork in the road (6:11)
- Being a victim or forgiving (7:53)
- The gift of forgiveness (10:52)