It’s Christmas in July!
Growing up as a Christian Scientist meant I was taught to never drink, do drugs, or do anything that would alter my state of mind.
So naturally, my friends and I went buck wild without help. Doing all the crazy things we did as teenagers gave me a deeper appreciation for something a lot of adults I know forget to integrate into their lives:
Doing things because you can. Living in the moment. Too often we rely on stuff or things to bring that sense to life and honestly, it’s way more fun to get out of your comfort zone and go for it.
Whatever “it” is, do it for the sake of spicing up life. In this episode of The Johnny King Show, I’m going to share a bit about my teen years and how you can get a little more out of life by leaning into the moment.
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- The Power of the Internet. (0:54)
- Miniature snowmen. (3:36)
- What to do when you don’t drink. (7:00)
- Post-it notes are the best! (9:47)
- Let’s make things more exciting! (12:20)
- How can you infuse a little spontaneity? (14:32)
Listen to the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.