What do you think about when you desire to succeed? Is it the money? The fame? Something more?
Success isn’t something you pursue… it’s a mindset. I know it can be weird to think about it that way, because success is usually defined by the tangible results others can see. While those things feel great in the moment, it’s really easy to get stuck chasing the outcomes of success, rather than the essence of it.
The only way you get the lasting “rewards” for success is to create a better mindset. Setting higher standards for yourself has a direct impact on how much success you achieve. Don’t believe me? People have actually conducted long-term studies that proves that success comes from attitude and standards, more than anything else.
This study showed that the most successful people over the course of the study were those with better mindsets and soft skills. So, with that in mind, let’s dive in and really discuss what it means to be successful, and how you can be even if you feel like you don’t fit the mold.
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- What is success? (0:45)
- Success according to Dean Jackson (2:01)
- When Dean knows he’s BEING successful (2:55)
- How to attract success (4:39)
- A research study on what makes people successful (6:58)
- What makes the difference in people’s lives? (10:54)
- A standard of extraordinary success (12:48)
- Why you may not be feeling like a success (15:50)
Listen to the episode
Enjoyed this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.