Where is your energy now?
“Our bodies are in the now… They’re NOT in the future or in the past.” – Cathy Hawk
If you were to live into the moment, what would you do right after you listen to this podcast? Cathy would ask you what you’d do right now, however I’d prefer you listen to this episode first 😉
If you’ve never heard about Cathy Hawk before, you’re in luck. As a coach, author, and the founder of Clarity International, her mission in life is to activate as many people as possible, so they can experience the joy of living the lives they always wanted to experience.
She’s a master of human energy, totally brilliant, and has helped countless people “turn their lights on.” Forget tests, assessments, labels—the coaching world is full of them—it’s really all about finding the ideas that resonate with who you are.
When this happens you can connect with yourself, the world around you, and the people you meet along the way.
In this episode Cathy and I dig deep into energy, the science behind tapping into it, and how to integrate mental wellbeing, work, and your high-potential future.
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- The “Lights On” Concept. (2:11)
- What fills you up vs drains you? (8:51)
- Where Cathy sees the coaching industry going. (17:05)
- Being the script writer of your life. (26:03)
- Learning from what works vs doesn’t work. (35:40)
- Anger being a catalyst for change. (43:01)
- Heart based tools on their soul’s journey. (51:06)
Listen to the episode
Watch to the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.