What would happen to your life if you committed 100% to bettering yourself?
An amazing conversation with my brother Traver Boehm years after we initially met over the phone when he was going through a brutal divorce. Whether you’re a man or a woman, Traver is the epitome of what is possible when you apply 100% commitment towards bettering yourself after experiencing personal tragedy and so-called “failure.” Join me for this rich dive into the mind of the leader of his “Man Uncivilized” movement, in his quest to support a million men redefine their masculinity. Connect with Traver here.
In this episode we talk about…
- Quick & dirty overview (1:44)
- Childhood upbringing (4:28)
- Lessons learned from Jiu-Jitsu (12:06)
- Traver’s life mission (23:15)
- Defining modern masculinity (24:00)
- “Is that really true?” (34:30)
- Traver’s commitment to growth (45:58)
- The human experience (50:50)