Some things will just always be funny…
Sometimes it’s great to let go and have someone else take the lead on the podcast conversation. I did just that for this episode, and flipped the script to answer questions my girlfriend’s son prepared.
I’ll tell you, we had fun and a whole lot of laughs.
We discuss my long-winded soccer career, life coaching, some mind control, and the classics of a poorly timed fart.
Listen below to learn how everything is connected.
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- Meet the mystery man himself. (0:37)
- Teaching about family dysfunction. (5:40)
- Embarrassing field trip memories. (9:53)
- School lock down. (15:26)
- Near death experiences. (19:57)
- Memories of Italy. (24:33)
Listen to the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.