We need to get real about who we are.
In part two of this two part mini-series, we need to take a step back and see the effects of the wounds our fathers left us. It’s one thing to acknowledge them, it’s another thing to treat and heal them.
These wounds cause many of the stereotypical “male” behaviors we see everyday including aggressive overcompensation and complete passivity. When you’re looking at yourself, you may see streaks of both.
Maybe you’re overcompensating outside, and when it comes to romance, you’re too passive. It could also be the other way around. No matter which ways it comes out, the importance of addressing these wounds can’t be ignored.
Let’s figure out how to heal them and find freedom from them.
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- What is the question men are needing to answer? (1:15)
- There’s 2 forms of communication (5:10)
- Careful with what you aim at (9:15)
- The common thread amongst men (13:26)
- How powerful can we ALL be when we’re clear? (16:54)
- You must be willing to be courageous in healing (19:10)
Listen to the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.