Some Q&A with ya boi… me, Johnny King.
Ready for a lighter episode? Good, because that’s what you’re going to get.
I remember a time in high school where my good buddy completely showed me up in front of the girl I was dating, and it changed me forever! I started to learn some new social tricks, to make up for it and now… well I love asking questions.
So, we’re doing a brief Q&A episode using the book If… (Questions for the Game of Life) by Evelyn McFarlane.
Learn a bit more about me and step inside my mind, for a short, sweet episode.
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- How are you creating variety? (1:14)
- Struggling with making dinner conversation? (3:29)
- What’s been the most significant change in your life? (6:22)
- Michelangelo or Piccaso? (9:09)
- Come up with some fun questions to mix things up? (11:28)
Listen to the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.