What do you gain from settling for mediocrity?
Settling for less in your life starts to act like an avalanche… or like Chris Farley endlessly rolling down a mountain in Black Sheep.
Basically, once you start it’s pretty difficult to stop until you hit the bottom. Sounds painful right? So stop putting yourself through it!
On a much more serious note, lots of us get stuck in cycles of loneliness (and settling for it). The allure of holding onto our space, identity, and status quo can eat at our needs to be social, romantic, or vulnerable with someone. And it’s when we do this that we start settling on the kinds of people we let in, those who won’t rock the boat or challenge us to grow.
So when I ask, “What do you gain for settling?” take some time to consider that question for real. Perhaps you’ve got bad habits, or are prone to pushing others away. Push yourself to grow so that you can find the right person for you!
Find out how NOT to be the Chris Farley of settling for less than the best.
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- Calling In The One. (0:43)
- What are you avoiding choosing to be alone? (6:32)
- Cutting off soul ties. (11:55)
- Safe in being alone or risking it all for love? (17:15)
- Is there space in your life for someone special? (21:00)
- Dive into asking why you’re accepting being alone. (25:03)
Listen to the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.