Introducing: Gina, girlfriend extraordinaire.
I’ve mentioned her in passing before. In this Christmas special episode, Gina, my super awesome, way cooler than me, girlfriend makes her debut. So what are you getting out of this Christmas special?
- Monkey bread
- Prego pasta sauce
- And much, much more…
In all seriousness, we’re taking some time to be goofy, while also reminiscing about our favorite traditions of the season. From family rituals, to decorating and signature meals this episode is everything Christmas… and mushy couple stuff.
Merry Christmas to those celebrating, or Happy Holidays to those who aren’t. We’ll catch you next week for the last episodes of 2020!
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- My mystery guest reveals herself. (1:01)
- The best part of being a mom. (5:33)
- Chicken and dumplings at mama’s. (10:44)
- The School of Rock. (16:01)
- Holiday traditions in the King Family. (20:32)
- Massive Christmas Trees. (25:36)
- Cabo San Lucas. (29:38)
Listen to the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.