How to maintain consistency in your habits.
We know we should go to the gym, begin reading that book, start a side hustle, or eat more vegetables, yet we don’t do it. Maybe the time isn’t right or something else is “going on” today… So you wait and say you’ll start next week.
Think about it: this resistance is so powerful that it stops you from getting what you want. How can you want something so badly, and continue to convince yourself not to start every day?
In today’s episode of the Becoming Kings Podcast, I share the exact technique I use to overcome the feeling of avoiding what you “should” do versus actually doing the activity. Most of us wait until the last minute to start or never start at all. Right now is the time to stop waiting, and start doing.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- “Knowing” is not enough. (0:46)
- Intensity for change is difficult to maintain. (6:10)
- Do you struggle to be productive? (13:46)
- Not doing what you know you need to do. (19:58)
- Creating “Artificial Consequences”. (26:38)
Listen to the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.