Still answering the call after leaving the military
Micah Buck has seen the best and worst of what humanity has to offer. A Marine Corps veteran, he has witnessed some unfathomable events and survived a brush with death. He felt a lifelong calling to service, so when he left the brotherhood of the corps, there was a giant void to fill.
That void could be filled by his skill of listening. Genuinely hearing what someone has to say without bias is a powerful asset, and his military experience gave him the gift of pinpoint listening skills. Now, Micah has harnessed this ability and transformed himself into a life coach who shows true empathy.
On this powerful, wide-ranging episode of Becoming Kings, Micah and I speak into empathy, being of service, and the long journey of personal development.
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- Curiosity makes a man dangerous. (1:26)
- The proud, the few. (11:46)
- The weaning down process. (21:47)
- The ability to truly understand with empathy. (32:01)
- Staring death in the face. (39:12)
- The core of being of service. (46:24)
Listen to the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.