We thrive on choice when we don’t allow conclusions to rule us.
If you’ve been missing long-form interview episodes from me, then you’re in luck!
This week I welcome my good friend Dave Momper to the mic, so that we can get a little philosophical, somewhat political, and fairly philosophical about choice, freedom, and our ability to listen.
Before you ask, let me tell you a little about Dave:
He’s a professional leadership development coach who helps corporate teams draw out their best performance potential by teaching them to hone their listening skills AS a personal discipline.
Clear, concise, and intentional communication can go a long way in boosting long-term performance, while also improving the quality of personal relationships. And in a year where people have a hard time listening and deciphering all that’s going on, Dave can help you make sense of all the noise.
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- Nature Dave strikes again! (0:55)
- Thrival Concepts & leadership development. (2:08)
- Fireside chatting & Christmas cheer. (12:27)
- Johnny King don’t care. (25:37)
- Using your voice for freedom. (37:47)
- The biggest pitfall in all of our human interactions… (49:09)
- Imagine a world where we weren’t allowed to think critically? (59:58)
- The guide to meaningful conversations. (1:08:32)
Listen to the episode
Watch the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Let me TELL YOU! Dame Momper is Amazing! Think about that!
Let me TELL YOU! Dave Momper is Amazing! Think about that!