In this short and sweet episode, we’ll explore the reason why we often use the word “Try” in our everyday lives and how it becomes a sneaky way of lying to ourselves. Truth is, if you’re “trying” to accomplish something, you’re not fully committed. See the episode on the 100% rule for more on the subject of commitment.
In this episode we talk about…
- “Try to pick up that chair” (1:19)
- The importance of eliminating “trying” (3:00)
- What happens when your brain believes in “trying” (4:10)
- How you’re using “trying” as a way to lie to yourself (5:18)
- Thanks for “Chooning In” (6:06)