What’s the difference between sharing something that is vulnerable and creating intimacy? Is there a difference between sharing intimate information and actually having an intimate relationship with someone? In this episode I explore the lessons I learned, many of them the hard way, about what it was for me to be a man and to not have the tools or knowledge of how to create deep intimacy in relationships.
In this episode we talk about…
- Lessons learned on vulnerability (1:03)
- The power of vulnerability at my mom’s funeral (3:35)
- My mom should be a saint (8:27)
- My coach challenging me on sharing intimately (13:05)
- My deepest fear (16:36)
- Settling for “good enough” in love isn’t what I’m made for (18:43)