If you’ve lived life long enough, chances are good that you’re going to experience something that feels like an emotional kick in the gut. Just when you think life won’t be able to get any worse, it does. So what do you do when you’re feeling like you’d rather give up than to pick yourself up off the floor one more time? In this episode, I offer insight into universal practices that you can apply to your own life as you move towards improving yourself!
In this episode we talk about…
- What to do when life kicks you when you’re down (2:16)
- Lessons from Mr. Miyagi (6:11)
- What to do when you’re at a fork in the road (8:45)
- The recipe for progress (11:26)
- Exercise: Questions to ask yourself (13:43)