How Oprah’s conversation with Jay-Z changed my mindset.
I had a period of my life where I was in entrepreneurial hell, so to speak. I was way in over my head, had generally little clue what I was doing, and often found myself running from responsibility. Who, or what, was I running to?
Right into the arms of ESPN and Oprah.
And Oprah was part of the reason I’m here today (no lie!) One day I found myself huddled in front of the TV, watching her conversation with Jay-Z… and she asked him the motherlode of all questions:
“Where’s the growth in success?”
What he said next shocked me. However, if I tell you here… well, then there’s no reason to listen to the episode. I promise, it’s worth your time. Find out how you can find growth in success and challenge yourself to get where you want to go.
In this episode you’ll learn about…
- The Entrepreneurial Dark Days. (0:35)
- Lessons from Oprah’s Master Class. (3:56)
- Jordan’s failings fueled his successes. (7:10)
- Planes take off into the wind to create lift. (10:52)
- Lessons from Lewis Howes. (13:35)
- Stay humble while celebrating successes! (16:16)
Listen to the episode
Enjoy this? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.