An absolute game changer for me in life was when I learned the Six Human Needs at a Tony Robbins event back in 2009. It was as if I could see the matrix for the first time. I could see why I had behaved the way I had for most of my life and in this episode, I do my best to relay what I learned over the course of a four-day seminar, in just 15 minutes. Lol yea, good luck. That said, I think you’ll really enjoy this episode and will walk away with some SERIOUS nuggets to chew on for the next couple days or decades. Enjoy!
In this episode we talk about…
- Why Do We Do What We Do? (1:00)
- The Needs of the Primal Human (3:36)
- The Needs of the Spirit (10:06)
- The one need that must NOT be atop your list (12:17)
- How addictions are formed (14:30)
- 6 Human Needs Overview (16:18)