Why is it that when a murder case goes to trial, they spend so much time focusing on the motive however, when we inquire about someone’s success, we often ask “how’d you do it?” In this episode, I venture into the world of why your “why” is so vitally important to you living a life on YOUR terms. Without a firm “why” for anything, you’ll either fall short of your own personal goals or you’ll fall victim to living for someone else’s “why”. Join me for this episode of digging deeper into your why.
In this episode we talk about…
- How to avoid overwhelm (1:30)
- Why motive matters (3:17)
- Lessons from The Biggest Losers (5:40)
- Exercise: Questions to ask yourself (8:31)
- My why for remaining fit & healthy (11:50)